1910 Yosemite Road
Designed by A.Steiner in 1953, this architectural beauty is a showcase of the mid-century ideal of blending the indoor with the outdoor. Kitchen, living and dining areas seamlessly connect to the center courtyard, surrounded by mature landscaping and the quintessential granite outcroppings often found in this neighborhood.
Throughout the house the meticulous renovation has preserved original details while adding conveniences of a modern home: new floors throughout, new decks, remodeled bathrooms and a fabulous gourmet kitchen with new Viking appliances are just some of the upgrades.
In the backyard an incredible detached structure continues to highlight the paradigms of that period, when designers admired the Japanese architectural practice of sliding exterior walls to invite nature in. The uses for this spacious outbuilding are endless.
In the heart of Thousand Oaks this home feels secluded and private yet is just a few minutes from transportation (TransBay Bus to SF) and all of the restaurants, cafes and shopping options that Solano Ave offers.
- Over 2,000 sqft of living space (per public record), 4 bedrooms and 3 fully remodeled bathrooms.
- 12,296 sqft lot (per public record).
- Gourmet kitchen with brand new Viking appliances.
- New engineered hardwood floors, new back decks, updated electrical.
- Convenient two car garage with new door.
- Mature landscaping with exterior lighting.
- Asian-inspired outbuilding with metal roof (approx. 500sqft).